Love!!!
An Elite Film And TV Production Company - Company Message

Love!!!

John 3:16  For God so loved the world,that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

Ephesians 2:4-5But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us, evenwhen we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ— by grace you have been saved—

Zephaniah 3:17The LORD your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing.

1 Peter 5:6-7  Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you,  casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.
Job 34:19 who shows no partiality to princes, nor regards the rich more than the poor,  for they are all the work of his hands?
Psalm 86:15But you, O Lord, are a God merciful and gracious, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love and faithfulness.
1 John 3:1 See what kind of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called children of God; and so we are. The reason why the world does not know us is that it did not know him.

Read more:

Read more:
You need Flash Player in order to view this.
Kirk Franklin-Love
enjoy!

9 Comments to Love!!!:

guilin yangshou on Friday, May 17, 2013 3:03 PM
Once I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new feedback are added- checkbox and now every time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any approach you can remove me from that service? Thanks!

Coleen Innis on Saturday, June 15, 2013 11:16 AM
Did you check to see if there is a opt out of notifications anywhere in the email?

tibet news on Sunday, May 19, 2013 12:21 AM
This is the right weblog for anybody who needs to seek out out about this topic. You notice a lot its almost laborious to argue with you (not that I really would need�HaHa). You undoubtedly put a brand new spin on a subject thats been written about for years. Great stuff, simply great!

Coleen Innis on Saturday, June 15, 2013 11:19 AM
Thank you very much, and thanks for the comment. The Beyond Reach Film Works Team.

nhohmann on Sunday, May 19, 2013 7:36 AM

One thing would want to to evaluations is that Jewelry ofTiffany is pretty functional , it��s made of ceramic strap and purple and gold ,it��s in good shapes and fascinated patterns ,full of wild style and inclusive .it��s deserve to own. high quality and incredible low price .Thanks for all the tips I have learned which include this web site .

Coleen Innis on Saturday, June 15, 2013 11:21 AM
Your welcome, and thanks for stopping by! The Beyond Reach Film Works Team.

batemanbeijingaxis on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 6:03 AM
I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I don't know who you are but certainly you're going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!

Coleen Innis on Saturday, June 15, 2013 11:23 AM
Its great having you as a reader, and thanks for your kind words. The Beyond Reach Film Works Team.

jewelry tips on Wednesday, August 21, 2013 6:36 AM
I actually wanted to send a simple message in order to say thanks to you for some of the great pointers you are placing on this site. My rather long internet search has finally been rewarded with reputable know-how to share with my guests. I would admit that most of us website visitors actually are rather fortunate to be in a magnificent place with many perfect professionals with very beneficial basics. I feel very much lucky to have encountered your weblog and look forward to some more cool minutes reading here. Thanks a lot again for everything.