How Long Has It Been Since You Talked To The Lord?
An Elite Film And TV Production Company - Company Message

Script Writing
Spiritual Healing
The Coming
The Four Blood Moons
You Matter
powered by

How Long Has It Been Since You Talked To The Lord?

"Come now, let us reason together," says the LORD. "Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool.
Isaiah 1:18

Surely the arm of the LORD is not too short to save, nor his ear too dull to hear. Isaiah 59:1
You need Flash Player in order to view this.
Gospel - Jim Reeves - How Long Has it Been
Jabez cried out to the God of Israel, "Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain." And God granted his request. 1 Chronicles 4:10
In my distress I cried to the Lord and he heard me, and delivered me. For almost a year now, I have also sustained my own trials, and when it seemed their was no way out. God showed up and showed his wonders; and the impossible became possible.

6 Comments to How Long Has It Been Since You Talked To The Lord?:

escorted tours to china 2013 on Thursday, May 16, 2013 11:36 PM
Thanks for the post, is there any way I can receive an email every time there is a fresh article?

Coleen Innis on Saturday, June 15, 2013 9:40 AM
I will get back to you about this information. The Beyond Reach Film Works Team.

rayban vistshopcom on Thursday, June 05, 2014 6:46 AM
Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything like this before. So nice to seek out any individual with some unique ideas on this subject. realy thanks for beginning this up. this website is something that's wanted on the net, someone with a bit originality. helpful job for bringing something new to the internet!

Coleen Innis on Sunday, June 08, 2014 2:17 PM
Thank you so much, we really do appreciate your comment. Thanks for stopping by and God bless you. Beyond Reach Film Works Team.

rolex date just on Tuesday, January 06, 2015 7:38 AM
You really make it appear really easy along with your presentation however I to find this matter to be actually something that I believe I would by no means understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I am taking a look forward on your subsequent put up, I'll attempt to get the cling of it!

Beyond Reach Film Works on Sunday, January 18, 2015 2:38 AM
Just take it one day at a time, and ask the Holy Spirit to open your understanding, he will lead you in the right direction. It is pretty great that you found our blog, we are so glad to have you as a reader. May God richly bless you.