America On Jesus Mind! Part 3
An Elite Film And TV Production Company - Company Message

America On Jesus Mind! Part 3

America On Jesus Mind! Part 3
 o thou America..... Then I washed you in water yes, I thoroughly washed off your blood, and I anointed you with oil. I clothed you in embroidered cloth and gave you sandals of badger skin. I clothed you with fine linin and covered you with silk. I adorned you with ornaments, put bracelets on your wrists, and a chain on your neck. And I put jewels in your nose, and earrings in your ears, and a beautiful crown on your head. Thus you were adorned with gold and silver, and your clothing was of fine linin, silk, and embroidered cloth. You ate pastry flour, honey, and oil. You were exceedingly beautiful, and succeeded to royalty.
                                        To be continued......
Thanks for visiting Beyond Reach Film Works Blog!
Write and donate to Coleen Innis At Beyond Reach Film Works P.O. BOX 580605 Orlando FL 32858 Your help is greatly appreciated, so that we can do our christmas program and many more. Also pray for me that I get a vehicle to take some of my neighbors to pick up their Christmas toys. I already took them to sign up for their toys before I lost my transportation, and they are counting on me to take them.Together we stand, devided we fall. Thank you all! Please continue to pray for us, so that we can continue to serve you the people... A donation of any amount is greatly appreciated. Thank you and continue to stay blessed, we love you all.

You need Flash Player in order to view this.
David Lozano - "I Have Returned"
David Lozano sings "I Have Returned" a lovely gospel song.

8 Comments to America On Jesus Mind! Part 3:

best tours of china on Friday, May 17, 2013 5:21 AM
Thanks for your write-up on the traveling industry. I would also like to add that if you are one senior thinking about traveling, it truly is absolutely imperative that you buy traveling insurance for older persons. When traveling, golden-agers are at biggest risk of having a health emergency. Obtaining right insurance cover package to your age group can safeguard your health and provide you with peace of mind.

Coleen Innis on Thursday, June 13, 2013 4:36 PM
Thanks For Visiting Come Again!

beijing guide on Friday, May 17, 2013 3:32 PM
Fantastic items from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you're just extremely fantastic. I actually like what you've obtained right here, certainly like what you are saying and the way in which in which you assert it. You're making it entertaining and you continue to take care of to keep it sensible. I can not wait to learn far more from you. That is really a tremendous website.

Coleen Innis on Thursday, June 13, 2013 4:38 PM
Thanks For Visiting Come Again!

fashion jewelry necklace on Sunday, May 19, 2013 11:40 AM
you're really a good webmaster. The web site loading speed is amazing. It seems that you are doing any unique trick. Moreover, The contents are masterwork. you've done a magnificent job on this topic!

Coleen Innis on Thursday, June 13, 2013 4:39 PM
Thanks For Visiting Come Again!

nike air 90 on Thursday, June 13, 2013 11:57 AM
nike air max shoes new air max 2010 color Shoes series, Post-modern and unique shackled styles around the air max shoes charismatic variables . significant grey microfiber combined with nike air max logo, the latter to be a one of the leading characteristics of the the complete Shoes series, and decorative issues arises again . The most distinctiv

Coleen Innis on Thursday, June 13, 2013 4:39 PM
Thanks For Visiting Come Again!