Satan Deceptive Plan! Part18
Christ Is The Reason For The Season
He Is The King Of Kings And Lord Of Lords
He Is Our Deliverer
There is a resurgence of mystical motifs, ancient geometric, and hex signs, which are being incorporated into designs for jewelry, clothing, china, and decorative objects. In antique shops there are often a selection of pendants, rings, pins and various kinds of jewelry which were originally designed to bring good luck and to chase away evil. Here are some of the most popular ones.
1.The ancient witchcraft sign of the broken cross, also known as the peace symbol.
2. The Egyptian ankh, a cross with a loop at the top which was also an ancient fertility symbol.
3. Chais consists of Hebrew characters spelling the word life.
4. A wiggly tail which is called the Italian horn, protectors from the evil eye.
5. A hand with the index and little finger pointing up which is a satanic witchcraft sign.
6. All kinds of Polynesian tikkis, figures, and other things.
7. A large variety of crosses, wishbones, clovers, mystic medals, lucky coins, horseshoes and other items.
Also you must be careful about bringing incense into your home. Much of the incense sold in novelty and curio shops was manufactured by devotees of the Hare Krishna cult. Theirs wares are dedicated to the demon god of the Hindus, and can cause alot of trouble.
To be Continued.....
Share this blog!
You can donate to Beyond Reach Film Works for a chance to win a NintendoWii or a 32in flat screen TV Contest ends June 21. 2013 Send check or money order to P.O. BOX 580605 Orlando FL 32858 Please remember to write contest entry on your check or money order.
Send your testimony, prayer request or donation to Coleen Innis At Beyond Reach Film Works P.O. BOX 580605 Orlando FL 32858 Your help is greatly appreciated. Together we stand, devided we fall. Thank you all! Please continue to pray for us, so that we can continue to serve you the people... Thank you and continue to stay blessed, we love you all.
Thanks for visiting Beyond Reach Film Works Blog