Satan Deceptive Plan! Part24
An Elite Film And TV Production Company - Company Message

Satan Deceptive Plan! Part24

Satan Deceptive Plan! Part24
Inanimate objects

I heard of a story about a lady who's minister friends went to Haiti, and brought her back some carved figurines as a gift. The lady stated that the figurines caused her family strife, she said her daughter felt like there were eyes watching her as she walked across the room. The lady said that the lord finally got her and her family attention, and they destroyed the wood figures. They tried burning the figurines but the wood would not burn normally, and finally they soaked them in charcoal-lighter fluid. She said when they finally burned, a green flame came out and shot toward them. They said that these dolls were probably made by Voodoo worshipers who blessed them so that they would be sold. She said after they got rid of the statutes the strife left her family.
I received a picture in the mail as a gift. From the point of receiving that picture I started to have many problems in my life, I started to wonder about the picture when a family member started to complain that the picture was constantly watching her and making faces, at that point I began to take notice of the picture, and realized that it was making faces, and watching me every where I walked in the house, so I took it off my wall and destroyed it.

You can donate to Beyond Reach Film Works for a chance to win a NintendoWii or a 32in flat screen TV Contest ends June 21. 2013  Send check or money order to P.O. BOX 580605 Orlando FL 32858  Please remember to write contest entry on your check or money order.

You need Flash Player in order to view this.
It is no secret what God can do - Lyrics

Free Movies!

Send your testimony, prayer request or donation to Coleen Innis At Beyond Reach Film Works P.O. BOX 580605 Orlando FL 32858 Your help is greatly appreciated. Together we stand, devided we fall. Thank you all! Please continue to pray for us, so that we can continue to serve you the people... Thank you and continue to stay blessed, we love you all.
Thanks for visiting Beyond Reach Film Works Blog
Take The Name Of Jesus With You Every Day He Will Guide You And Keep You From All Evil

7 Comments to Satan Deceptive Plan! Part24:

justsnapthis on Monday, May 20, 2013 10:36 AM
Thank you for the sensible critique. Me and my neighbor were just preparing to do some research on this. We got a grab a book from our local library but I think I learned more from this post. I'm very glad to see such magnificent information being shared freely out there.

Coleen Innis on Thursday, June 13, 2013 2:46 PM
Im Glad That You found What Your Looking For Thanks For Visiting Come Again!

patterns for old people and unruly rebellious on Monday, July 08, 2013 10:36 AM
As can be seen in the photo from the ultramodern Pandora Glass Beads P49141 1 , white gold rings and cheap pandora beads two series of up-to-date pandora cat charm on the Jewelry needles tonal, prefer to the green , fluorescence color , dark ,and with a double tone reveal , such collocation produce special relaxed in winter and summer . As for Jewe

vital care foot massager on Thursday, July 25, 2013 3:52 AM
Definitely believe that which you said. Your favorite justification appeared to be on the internet the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people think about worries that they just do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

Beyond Reach Film Works on Saturday, January 03, 2015 3:58 AM
Thank you so much for your comment it is very much appreciated. God bless.

Beyond Reach Film Works on Saturday, January 03, 2015 4:00 AM
We are very glad that we could help, your comment is very much appreciated. God bless.

new swiss army watch on Thursday, December 25, 2014 4:17 AM
Thanks for sharing excellent informations. Your web-site is very cool. I'm impressed by the details that you on this site. It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject. Bookmarked this website page, will come back for extra articles. You, my pal, ROCK! I found simply the info I already searched everywhere and simply couldn't come across. What an ideal web-site.