Hip Hop Fashion 2000 Distinctive Style Part1!
An Elite Film And TV Production Company - Company Message

Hip Hop Fashion 2000 Distinctive Style Part1!

Hip Hop Fashion 2000 Distinctive Style!
In the 1990s and after, many executives and hip hop artists started their own clothing lines and fashion labels. Notable examples include Kimora Lee Simmons (Baby Phat), Nelly (Apple Bottom Jeans and Vokal), Wu-Tang Clan (Wu-Wear), Jay-Z (Rocawear), Diddy (Enyce and Sean John), 50 Cent (G-Unit Clothing), Russell Simmons (Phat Farm), T.I. (Akoo), Lil Wayne (Trukfit), Eminem (Shady Limited), OutKast (OutKast Clothing), and 2Pac (Makaveli Branded).

Kimora Lee Simmons (Baby Phat)

Nelly (Apple Bottom Jeans)

Nelly (Vokal)

Wu-Tang Clan (Wu-Wear)

Jay-Z (Rocawear)

Diddy (Enyce)

Diddy ( Sean John)

50 Cent (G-Unit Clothing)

Russell Simmons (Phat Farm)

T.I. (Akoo)

Lil Wayne (Trukfit)

Eminem (Shady Limited)

OutKast (OutKast Clothing)

2Pac (Makaveli Branded)

Other prominent hip hop fashion companies have included Girbaud, Fubu, Karl Kani, Bape, Eckō, LRG, Enyce, Billionaire Boys Club, Famous Stars and Straps, Southpole, and Akademiks.

Girbaud

Fubu

Karl Kani

Kid Cudi in Bape

Eckō

LRG

Enyce

Billionaire Boys Club

Famous Stars and Straps

Southpole

Akademiks

Up and coming urban clothing have dominated the Hip-Hop genre. Skinny Low jeans and Baggy Pants also came into style due to jerk dance by New Boyz's from the song "You're a Jerk".

New Boyz's

Advertise On Beyond Reach Film Works Blog!
Contact Coleen Innis At beyondreachfilmworks@yahoo.com

7 Comments to Hip Hop Fashion 2000 Distinctive Style Part1!:

Coleen Innis on Monday, June 10, 2013 2:43 PM
Thank You For Visiting Beyondreachfilmworks Come Again!

organizacja ślubu on Saturday, June 28, 2014 11:12 AM
First of everyone in attendancee, it's important to try to get it all to finally, the eye-port design type the actual room independently regulate -selling coloration. Otherwise, it is possible to expect

wedding gowns on Thursday, October 09, 2014 10:57 PM
I will not discussion with your closings merely because I think youˉre right on quantity of money Youˉve place together a coherent case for your sentiments and now I know a little more this all-time topic Thank you for this premium post and i will come for much more

Humphries Watches on Saturday, October 11, 2014 2:43 AM
Good website that can keep visitors and turn them into customers...

swiss watch ranking on Friday, December 26, 2014 6:40 PM
I have been exploring for a little for any high quality articles or weblog posts in this kind of house . Exploring in Yahoo I finally stumbled upon this site. Reading this info So i glad to express that I've an incredibly just right uncanny feeling I found out just what I needed. I most no doubt will make sure to do not disregard this web site and provides it a look regularly.

site on Tuesday, March 03, 2015 7:49 AM
setting way up walls along with entrance within the story are able to for me personally pay attention to just about every little detail Particularly ideal for the particular or�e embellished within sexy style

strona www on Friday, May 15, 2015 4:41 AM
Therefore, lubricate radiators are particularly made for places wherein heating up important for decades. a perception and the majority at all : the energy policies from the artist