Lalesso
An Elite Film And TV Production Company - Company Message

Lalesso

Lalesso
Founded in 2005 Lalesso is an African fashion brand, originally named La Kanga.
You need Flash Player in order to view this.
Best known for its use of the East-African Kanga to create chic resort summer clothing. Lalesso has been worn by celebrities including Rihanna, singer Estelle below, Kate Moss, and other well known celebrities

To add to their many successes, the Lalesso collection has also been featured in many well known magazines including Glamour, Vogue, Tribute, and Cosmopolitan.
Lalesso is available at retail outlets in the United States and other regions of the world, its flagship store is located in Capetown.

Lalesso Online

Store

6 Comments to Lalesso:

top mobile ad networks on Monday, December 08, 2014 2:29 AM
Numerous webpages along the lines of "BuySellLocalads" benefit other webpages towards get money from merchandising advertising campaign spot for the purpose of Australian ─▒nternet sites.

app ad on Monday, December 08, 2014 2:29 AM
In doing so, is great for more potent industry associations relating to advertisers not to mention owners.

rotary swiss watches on Thursday, January 08, 2015 7:03 PM
I believe that is one of the most important info for me. And i'm satisfied studying your article. But want to remark on few normal things, The web site style is wonderful, the articles is in reality excellent : D. Excellent job, cheers

Beyond Reach Film Works on Sunday, January 18, 2015 3:19 AM
Thank you, I am glad you enjoyed the blog. Your comment is greatly appreciated.

cheap cartier roadster on Tuesday, March 24, 2015 1:14 AM
Thank you so much so much in the probability that will win this kind of wrist check out. Getting this watch were feeling like receiving a Christmas treat from my favorite watch websites. The first thing that I just thought once i held the watch was exactly how modern this felt. My own experience with the help of vintage watches continues to be mixed, but after i saw precisely how nice the Speedy appeared I was surprised. I imagined it would be smaller nevertheless it really feels excellent if it is on this wrist. The dial looks quite sharp and it is readable. It took me a time to take note of something highly unique about the dial. The ring which includes the tachymetre numbers you will find there's different coating placed above the dial. On my wrist a Speedy is convenient than My spouse and i expected and I adore how typically the bracelet meets. If I should have give just about any advice at this time, it will be to bring back this excellent and comfy watch instance shape. I don't prefer to wear that great see everyday to avoid scratching it or any sort of damage. When Me wear the application for wonderful occasions I'll remember it is the prize member of my small series.

Sofia Mason on Monday, August 31, 2015 7:13 AM
Maintain giving along with posting articles just like most of these. This short article has assisted myself a good deal. Maintain posting these things.